Our annual culture trip, will this year be going to the magnificent city Leipzig in Germany! Not only the birthplace of Bach and Leibniz, but also a place where amazing memories will be made!
The 18th of January, at noon, a registration form will come online on our website. Be quick to subscribe since places are limited and the culture trip is very popular! There are 45 places and HIW students come first in line.
For more information do check the powerpoint presentation attached. Feel free to adress further questions to email@example.com.
Good luck with your exams and best wishes for the new year!
PS: Curious about the different optional activities we’ll be proposing? Keep an eye on the Facebook Event! https://www.facebook.com/events/2037698119849823/
Greetings dearest reader, and welcome to what will be the last NFKisckassactivities of this semester. Life goes fast when you’re having fun, isn’t it? I don’t know about you, but for me it’s a very emotional farewell. But don’t worry, for we will be back in the second semester with more silly antics and jollity than you could’ve ever imagined. Because there is very little to do this week, we will talk about the eternal and boundless emptiness that will have consumed everything you could ever know and not know once absolute emptiness is reached. Just kidding, we will talk about something way more depressing: studying tips.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday there are no activities – no fakbar on Tuesday either- so you’ll have time enough to study. Here are some tips:
- Make schemes and recaps. When you’ve structured the matter on paper, it’ll be structured in your head as well.
- Make sure you studying room is tidy and that your computer, phone, typewriter and flatiron are turned off when you don’t need them. Chaos and technology will only distract you from what really counts in life: results.
- Plan ahead when studying. Making a timetable beforehand will prevent you from having to do too much work on the last moment.
- Is it not working? Don’t hesitate to take a break. You don’t have to keep trying when something doesn’t work. Go get some fresh air or jump up and down for a few times to get the blood flowing again.
- Make sure to get enough sleep. If you don’t get sufficient sleep, your focus, short-term memory and motivation will suffer.
Luckily, there are still constants in life, because Friday will be the last breadmeal of the semester from 12pm until 2pm in the lounge, where you’ll be able to get some minerals and fibers for studying. I will leave you with one last tip before saying goodbye:
- Remember to drink enough water in order to stay hydrated.
So, that was is for this semester, dearest reader. Farewell, and hopefully until next semester!